711 E. San Rafael, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
The goal of District 11 Human Resources Department is to attract, develop and retain a diverse, skilled and motivated high performing team of individuals who are leaders committed to increase student achievement. Our Human Resources staff provides committed customer service and information to more than 3,000 District 11 employees and the public.
Colorado Springs School District 11 Human Resources
Vision and Mission Statement
The Human Resources Department supports District 11’s vision by recruiting,
employing, and supporting a highly qualified and diverse workforce who
prepare students for a world yet to be imagined.
The Human Resources Department supports District 11’s mission by being a strategic partner and leader to make Colorado Springs School District 11 the first choice educational employer. We strive to recruit a highly qualified and diverse workforce who will increase student achievement. We offer excellent customer service in a collaborative, transparent, and ethical manner to ensure our valued workforce learn and grow in District 11 and can prepare students for a world yet to be imagined.
1. Continue to provide excellence in customer service to address needs
of internal and external customers.
2. Continue to increase the efficiency and accuracy of processes and procedures in collaboration within relevant department.
3. Continue to enhance relationships and services with employees,
supervisors, stakeholders, employee groups, and leaders, through
employee engagement and job satisfaction initiatives.
4. Continue to enhance the process of recruitment and staffing of all
positions on a timely basis.
5. Continue to recruit, retain, and ensure the success of a diverse and
highly qualified workforce.
6. Continue to review and revise job descriptions and corresponding
pay grades and rates, making them available on our website.
7. Continue to ensure that personnel files fulfill legal requirements, using
state-of-art technology for records management.
8. Continue to review and revise/delete personnel policies, as appropriate.
9. Continue to develop initiatives making salaries competitive in the market
for Teachers, Educational Support Personnel, and Executive Professionals.
10. Continue to foster relationships with all employees that are respectful
and focused on recognition and honest feedback.
In accordance with Senate Bill 10-191 the staff evaluations are posted on the website for public access. Just click on the link below to review evaluations.